Last Updated: August 29, 2022
This Website has been established by SparkNet Communications LLC (“Jack.FM”) for the sole purpose of conveying information about its services and to allow consumers to learn more about Jack FM.
From time to time Jack.FM may place links to other websites on this page or on other pages of this Website. Jack.FM has no control over any other website and is not responsible for the content on any Website other than this one. You assume all responsibility when you go to other sites via the links on the pages of this Website.
The trademarks, trade names, and service marks (the “Marks”) used on the Website belong to Jack.FM or to various other parties. No one is authorized to use any of the Marks in any manner without the prior express written permission of the owner of the Mark. The materials displayed on the Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and treaties, and shall not be transmitted, broadcast, copied, adapted, displayed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, distributed, performed, or otherwise used except as permitted by law. All Website design rights, databases and other intellectual property rights associated with the Website, whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill, are proprietary rights of Jack.FM. Modification of any Marks or materials displayed on the Website or the use of any materials displayed for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of Jack.FM and is prohibited.
None of the information on the Website may be used, distributed, or reproduced for commercial purposes without Jack.FM’s express written permission.
Jack.FM makes no warranties of any kind regarding the services advertised on this Website. Jack.FM will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information displayed is accurate; however, Jack.FM expressly disclaims any representation and warranty, express and implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, and the ability to use the Website without contracting a computer virus. Jack.FM is not responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or penalty (either in tort, contract, or otherwise), including direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or treble damages, that result from the access of or use of this Website, even if Jack.FM has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. This limitation includes, but is not limited to the omission of information, the failure of equipment, the delay or inability to receive or transmit information, the delay or inability to print information, the transmission of any computer virus, or the transmission of any other malicious or disabling code or procedure. This limitation applies even if Jack.FM has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
By using this Website, you agree that you will not:
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Website any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Website or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or provide any untruthful information to us;
- Restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using this Website, collect, harvest, or disclose personal information obtained from this Website, or collect information about users of this Website;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any section or technology on this Website, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- Gain unauthorized access to this Website or computers or websites connected or linked to this Website;
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, "robots", "spiders", or "offline readers", that access this Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser (except that Jack.FM grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available searchable indices of the materials, not caches or archives of such materials);
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Website chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called "spamming" or "phishing" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act; Copyright Agent.
Jack.FM complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Sites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Sites by contacting Jack.FM’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
—Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
—Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
—Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
—A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
—A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
—A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Jack.FM’s copyright agent for issues relating to the Website is as follows:
Sparknet Communications LLC
4117 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 103-355
Nashville TN 37215
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Jack.FM may terminate, in appropriate circumstances, Website subscribers and account holders that repeatedly infringe.
This Agreement and the use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to its conflict of law provisions and without regard to your state of residence.